Hypnotherapy & Past Life Regression
Jennifer is trained in hypnotherapy and uses it as one of many tools to help clients live their best, most vibrant lives possible.
She is also trained in using hypnotherapy for past life regression. If you are into that sort of thing, call and let her know. It can be a very transformative experience. Jennifer was trained in the San Francisco Bay Area where discussions about past lives are common place. Let her know if you are interested.
Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy in Sydney
Hypnotherapy helps quiet the chatter and mind clutter in order to help us connect with our deeper selves. Connection can help us by unlocking our ability for focused healing and growth. It can be used to reach specific goals such as smoking cessation or weight loss, or it can be used to eliminate unwanted behaviors such as fear of public speaking or test anxiety. Hypnosis can also be used to focus and tap into our internal wisdom or wise mind. Giving your wise mind a voice can be a very powerful catalyst in unlocking your true potential and helping you find your life's path.
p. 0403 605 802
Sydney Past Life Regression
Have you ever been curious about reincarnation or your past lives? Are you interested in understanding your life's purpose or figuring out the possible source of fears that hold you back? Past life regression is a branch of hypnotherapy used to remember and re-experience past lives. A belief in reincarnation is not necessary for Past Life hypnosis therapy to work as the mind will function whether or not you believe.
When Hypnotherapy is contraindicated
There are a few specific reasons why hypnotherapy is not a good option. Some of these might be:
- you are currently having some emotional or mental health issues that contraindicate hypnosis (delusions, hallucinations, schizophrenia, activated PTSD, suicidal or homicidal thoughts, etc) If you have any of these issues, I can help you find some help. Please ask.
- you have unreasonable expectations about what hypnosis can do for you
- you are currently under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or are actively abusing drugs or alcohol
What to Expect from a Hypnosis Session
This process usually takes about :90 minutes.
- INTAKE: I will do a thorough assessment interview so that you can clarify what it is that you want to clear out, heal, or bring into your life. I will ask in-depth questions about your past history, your present situation, as well as your goals for hypnotherapy.
- HYPNOSIS INDUCTION: When the intake is complete, I will have you get comfortable in a large upright chair, and I will talk you through the relaxation process. You will close your eyes, and I will simply talk. I will help you get into a very, very relaxed state. You will still be aware of everything happening around you. You may be aware of room noise, street noise and any other day to day sensory inputs you are used too. The only difference is you will feel very relaxed and focused on hearing my voice. I will probably ask you questions while you are in this hypnotic state. You will be completely aware and remember everything upon coming out of the hypnosis.
- COMING OUT OF HYPNOSIS: When the hypnosis is complete, I will direct you out of the hypnosis and you will be completely aware of everything that happened. You will most likely be in a very sleepy, relaxed state.
- DEBRIEFING: We will take a few minutes and debrief your experience and give you a chance to ask any questions you may have.